Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Almonte, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Almonte, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning service in Almonte, ON
Ways to Hire A Trustworthy House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to go about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of handy hints that we hope will assist you to attain this objective:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home should be cleaned before choosing a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more crucial for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t offer a full range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous customers may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal citizens and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are responsible and haven’t committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another home cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a free consultation. This generally includes having a representative come to your home to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a business that is not prepared to offer this service.
6. Select a business that offers one flat Ensure your needs are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise understand that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave piles of expenses, papers, or other confidential items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to use a security keypad, provide a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual details such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end automobile, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is typically considered a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unjust!
So now you’ve read the post, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the best home cleaning service in Almonte, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your free time!