Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Bells Corners, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Bells Corners, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning service in Bells Corners, ON
Ways to Employ A Trusted House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, what is the best method to set about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of practical tips that we hope will assist you to achieve this goal:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home need to be cleaned before picking a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more crucial for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some companies do not offer a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Lots of their previous clients may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents take place during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are accountable and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another home cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a complimentary consultation. This generally involves having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and providing you their price quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a business that is not prepared to provide this service.
6. Select a company that offers one flat Ensure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise be aware that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of expenses, papers, or other private items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must use a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual information such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end automobile, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is normally considered a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unfair!
So now you’ve checked out the post, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best home cleaning service in Bells Corners, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!