Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Blackburn Hamlet, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Blackburn Hamlet, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning service in Blackburn Hamlet, ON
Ways to Employ A Trustworthy House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, what is the best way to tackle finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of handy hints that we hope will assist you to achieve this goal:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business do not provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Lots of their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are accountable and have not committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to pick another home cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a complimentary home examination. This normally involves having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and giving you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a company that isn’t prepared to provide this service.
6. Pick a business that offers one flat Ensure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also understand that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave stacks of bills, papers, or other confidential items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to use a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal information such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end vehicle, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unjust!
So now you have actually read the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the best home cleaning service in Blackburn Hamlet, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!