Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Carleton Place, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Carleton Place, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning service in Carleton Place, ON
The Best Ways to Hire A Trusted House Cleaning Service
Who wants to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to go about finding a good one, then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of valuable tips that we hope will assist you to attain this objective:
1. Decide what areas of your home should be cleaned before picking a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies do not offer a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous clients may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal locals and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are accountable and have not committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another home cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a totally free home examination. This typically includes having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and offering you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a company that is not prepared to offer this service.
6. Pick a company that provides one flat Ensure your needs are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, also be aware that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other private items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal information such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end automobile, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your needs.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is generally considered a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unjust!
So now you have actually checked out the short article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the right home cleaning service in Carleton Place, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your free time!