Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Clarence-Rockland, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Clarence-Rockland, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning service in Clarence-Rockland, ON
The Best Ways to Work with A Reputable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to go about finding a good one, then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of valuable hints that we hope will assist you to achieve this goal:
1. Choose exactly what locations of your home need to be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies don’t provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous customers might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should pick another home cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a free assessment. This generally involves having a representative come to your residence to evaluate the work to be done and providing you their price quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a company that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Choose a business that offers one flat Make certain your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also be aware that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave stacks of bills, documents, or other confidential items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to use a security keypad, give a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal info such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you reside in an affluent community and drive a luxury automobile, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who can carry out your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is normally considered a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unfair!
So now you’ve read the post, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right home cleaning service in Clarence-Rockland, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your leisure time!