Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Cumberland, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Cumberland, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning service in Cumberland, ON
The Best Ways to Hire A Reputable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of helpful tips that we hope will help you to accomplish this objective:
1. Choose exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned before picking a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business do not offer a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal locals and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are accountable and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another home cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a totally free consultation. This usually involves having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and giving you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a company that is not willing to provide this service.
6. Pick a company that offers one flat fee instead of a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to collect more money.
7. Avoid letting the ‘lowest quote’ be your determining factor. If one service is significantly less expensive than others, there might be a reason why. Watch out for a deal that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a truly bargain thoroughly to discover what sort of service you’ll actually be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to understand what you’re entering into before hiring them.
8. Ask exactly what type of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have children, pets, or allergic reactions, knowing exactly what chemicals the cleaners are using is essential. If the company refuses to inform you or if it uses cleaning agents with poisonous active ingredients, select another service for your requirements.
9. Select a cleaning company that supplies written guarantee of . Companies that take pride in their service will make certain you are completely satisfied and will insure that any problems you have are reviewed and taken care of immediately.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, also be aware that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of bills, documents, or other personal items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to use a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal info such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you live in an affluent community and drive a high-end automobile, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is normally considered a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unfair!
So now you have actually read the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the best home cleaning service in Cumberland, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your spare time!