Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Embrun, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Embrun, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning service in Embrun, ON
The Best Ways to Work with A Dependable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few practical hints that we hope will assist you to achieve this goal:
1. Choose exactly what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business don’t provide a full range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Quite a few their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal locals and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are accountable and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another home cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a totally free assessment. This normally includes having a representative come to your home to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a business that is not willing to provide this service.
6. Choose a business that provides one flat Make certain your needs are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, also know that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of bills, papers, or other private items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must use a security keypad, give a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual details such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you reside in an affluent area and drive a luxury car, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully do not understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who can carry out your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, quite a few do not clean windows. That is generally thought about a unique job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unfair!
So now you have actually read the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the best home cleaning service in Embrun, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your spare time!