Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Gloucester, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Gloucester, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning service in Gloucester, ON
Ways to Work with A Reputable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to tackle finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few practical hints that we hope will assist you to attain this goal:
1. Choose exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some companies do not offer a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents take place during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another home cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a totally free consultation. This usually involves having a representative visit your residence to evaluate the work to be done and providing you their price quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a business that is not prepared to offer this service.
6. Choose a business that offers one flat fee rather than a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to earn more money.
7. Prevent letting the ‘cheapest price’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is significantly less expensive than others, there may be a reason why. Be wary of a deal that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like an amazingly bargain thoroughly to discover what sort of service you’ll really be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to be aware of exactly what you’re getting into prior to hiring them.
8. Ask what kind of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have children, animals, or allergies, knowing what chemicals the cleaners are using is important. If the company refuses to inform you or if it uses cleaning agents with hazardous active ingredients, select another service for your needs.
9. Select a cleaning company that supplies written guarantee of complete satisfaction. Businesses that take pride in their service will make certain you are completely satisfied and will guarantee that any problems you have are evaluated and looked after immediately.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, likewise understand that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave piles of expenses, papers, or other private items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual info such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end vehicle, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is normally considered a unique job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unfair!
So now you’ve checked out the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the right home cleaning service in Gloucester, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!