Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Manotick, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Manotick, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning service in Manotick, ON
Ways to Employ A Reliable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to go about finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of handy tips that we hope will help you to achieve this objective:
1. Choose what locations of your home should be cleaned before picking a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some business do not offer a full range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous clients may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents take place during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are responsible and haven’t committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another home cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a complimentary home examination. This normally involves having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and offering you their price quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a business that isn’t prepared to provide this service.
6. Pick a company that provides one flat Make certain your requirements are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise know that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of expenses, documents, or other confidential items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to use a security keypad, give a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal details such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you reside in an affluent community and drive a luxury car, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a unique job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unreasonable!
So now you have actually read the article, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the right home cleaning service in Manotick, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!