Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Navan, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Navan, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning service in Navan, ON
How To Hire A Reputable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to set about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of handy tips that we hope will help you to achieve this goal:
1. Choose what locations of your home should be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t offer a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another home cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a totally free consultation. This usually involves having a representative visit your residence to review the work to be done and offering you their quotation for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a business that is not prepared to provide this service.
6. Select a company that offers one flat fee as opposed to a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to collect more money.
7. Prevent letting the ‘lowest quotation’ be your determining factor. If one service is significantly less expensive than others, there might be a reason why. Be wary of an offer that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like an amazingly bargain thoroughly to find out what type of service you’ll really be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to understand exactly what you’re getting into before committing.
8. Ask exactly what kind of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have children, family pets, or allergies, knowing what chemical agents the cleaners are using is vital. If the company refuses to inform you or if it uses cleaning agents with poisonous ingredients, pick another service for your needs.
9. Pick a cleaning service that provides written guarantee of complete satisfaction. Companies that take pride in their service will ensure you are happy and will guarantee that any issues you have are examined and looked after immediately.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, also know that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of bills, papers, or other private items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must use a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal information such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you live in an affluent community and drive a high-end car, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully don’t understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who can carry out your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have constraints on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, quite a few do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a unique job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unjust!
So now you’ve checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right home cleaning service in Navan, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!