Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Nepean, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Nepean, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning service in Nepean, ON
Ways to Employ A Trustworthy House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, what is the best method to go about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of practical tips that we hope will assist you to attain this goal:
1. Choose what areas of your home should be cleaned before picking a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some business don’t provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous clients might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are responsible and haven’t committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another home cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a totally free home examination. This typically includes having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and giving you their price quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a company that isn’t prepared to provide this service.
6. Select a company that provides one flat Make certain your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise be aware that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, papers, or other confidential items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to use a security keypad, provide a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual details such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you live in an affluent community and drive a luxury vehicle, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is generally considered a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unjust!
So now you’ve read the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right home cleaning service in Nepean, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your spare time!