Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
New Edinburgh, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in New Edinburgh, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning service in New Edinburgh, ON
Ways to Employ A Reliable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to go about finding a good one, then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of practical tips that we hope will assist you to achieve this goal:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned before picking a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can construct a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some companies do not offer a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous customers may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are accountable and have not committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to pick another home cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a totally free home examination. This normally includes having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and providing you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a business that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Select a business that provides one flat fee rather than a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to collect more money.
7. Avoid letting the ‘cheapest quotation’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is considerably less expensive than others, there may be a good reason why. Be wary of an offer that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a truly bargain completely to discover exactly what sort of service you’ll really be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to understand what you’re getting into before hiring them.
8. Ask exactly what sort of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have children, animals, or allergic reactions, understanding exactly what chemicals the cleaners are using is essential. If the business refuses to inform you or if it uses cleaning agents with hazardous components, pick another service for your needs.
9. Choose a cleaning service that offers written guarantee of . Businesses that take pride in their service will ensure you are happy and will guarantee that any issues you have are reviewed and fixed without delay.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise understand that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, papers, or other confidential items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to use a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual details such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you live in an affluent area and drive a high-end vehicle, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who can carry out your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is generally considered a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and extremely unjust!
So now you have actually checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best home cleaning service in New Edinburgh, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!