Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Orleans, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Orleans, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning service in Orleans, ON
The Best Ways to Hire A Trustworthy House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to go about finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of valuable hints that we hope will assist you to accomplish this goal:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned before picking a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more crucial for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies do not provide a full range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous clients might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to pick another home cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a free home examination. This typically involves having a representative visit your residence to review the work to be done and giving you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a company that is not willing to offer this service.
6. Select a business that provides one flat Ensure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, likewise understand that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, papers, or other private items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should use a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal info such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you live in an affluent community and drive a luxury car, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully do not understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is typically considered a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and extremely unjust!
So now you’ve checked out the post, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the right home cleaning service in Orleans, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!