Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Ottawa, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Ottawa, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning service in Ottawa, ON
How To Hire A Dependable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few practical tips that we hope will assist you to accomplish this objective:
1. Choose exactly what locations of your home need to be cleaned before choosing a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies do not offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous customers might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are accountable and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should pick another home cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a complimentary assessment. This usually involves having a representative visit your residence to evaluate the work to be done and providing you their quotation for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a business that is not willing to offer this service.
6. Select a business that offers one flat Make certain your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, likewise know that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of expenses, papers, or other private items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should use a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual information such as phone number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you reside in an affluent area and drive a luxury car, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have constraints on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unfair!
So now you have actually read the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the best home cleaning service in Ottawa, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your free time!