Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Richmond, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Richmond, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning service in Richmond, ON
The Best Ways to Work with A Reliable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to tackle finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of handy tips that we hope will assist you to attain this goal:
1. Decide what locations of your home need to be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some companies don’t provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Lots of their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal locals and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are accountable and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another home cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a free home examination. This generally involves having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and providing you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a company that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Pick a business that provides one flat Make certain your requirements are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise know that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of bills, papers, or other confidential items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must use a security keypad, provide a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal info such as phone number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you reside in an affluent area and drive a luxury vehicle, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who can carry out your needs.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unjust!
So now you’ve checked out the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the best home cleaning service in Richmond, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your free time!