Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Rockliff Park, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Rockliff Park, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning service in Rockliff Park, ON
Ways to Employ A Trustworthy House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few practical tips that we hope will assist you to achieve this objective:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home should be cleaned before picking a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies do not offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous clients might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal citizens and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are accountable and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another home cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a complimentary consultation. This generally involves having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and offering you their quotation for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a business that is not prepared to offer this service.
6. Choose a business that provides one flat fee rather than a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to earn a bigger paycheck.
7. Prevent letting the ‘lowest price’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is considerably less expensive than others, there might be a good reason why. Be wary of an offer that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like an amazingly good deal completely to discover what sort of service you’ll actually be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to understand what you’re getting into before hiring them.
8. Ask exactly what type of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have children, animals, or allergic reactions, knowing what chemical agents the cleaners are using is necessary. If the company refuses to tell you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with hazardous ingredients, choose another service for your requirements.
9. Choose a cleaning service that provides written guarantee of complete satisfaction. Companies that take pride in their service will make sure you are completely satisfied and will guarantee that any issues you have are examined and looked after immediately.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your needs are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, likewise be aware that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, documents, or other personal items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should utilize a security keypad, give a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual info such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury vehicle, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your needs.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unjust!
So now you have actually read the short article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the right home cleaning service in Rockliff Park, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your leisure time!