Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Stittsville, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Stittsville, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning service in Stittsville, ON
The Best Ways to Employ A Reputable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of handy tips that we hope will assist you to attain this objective:
1. Choose what locations of your home should be cleaned before selecting a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some companies do not provide a full range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous clients might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are accountable and have not been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should pick another home cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a totally free consultation. This typically includes having a representative come to your residence to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their quotation for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a company that is not prepared to provide this service.
6. Choose a business that provides one flat fee instead of a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to collect more money.
7. Prevent letting the ‘cheapest price’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is substantially cheaper than others, there may be a good reason why. Be wary of an offer that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a truly good deal completely to discover what type of service you’ll actually be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to be aware of what you’re getting into prior to hiring them.
8. Ask what type of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have children, animals, or allergies, knowing exactly what chemicals the cleaners are using is essential. If the company chooses not to inform you or if it uses cleaning agents with harmful components, choose another service for your requirements.
9. Choose a cleaning service that provides written guarantee of complete satisfaction. Companies that take pride in their service will make certain you are happy and will guarantee that any problems you have are evaluated and looked after immediately.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, also know that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of bills, papers, or other confidential items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must use a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal details such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury automobile, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who can carry out your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unreasonable!
So now you’ve read the post, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the right home cleaning service in Stittsville, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your downtime!