Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Almonte, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Almonte, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaners in Almonte, ON
Ways to Hire A Reliable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to go about finding a good one, then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of valuable tips that we hope will assist you to achieve this goal:
1. Choose exactly what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some business do not provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous customers might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents take place during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you pick a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are accountable and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another house cleaners.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a complimentary consultation. This usually includes having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and providing you their price quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a business that isn’t prepared to provide this service.
6. Choose a company that provides one flat fee as opposed to a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to collect more money.
7. Prevent letting the ‘cheapest quote’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is substantially cheaper than others, there might be a good reason why. Be wary of a deal that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a truly bargain completely to find out what type of service you’ll actually be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to understand exactly what you’re getting into before committing.
8. Ask exactly what sort of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have kids, animals, or allergies, understanding what chemicals the cleaners are using is important. If the business chooses not to tell you or if it uses cleaning agents with toxic active ingredients, pick another service for your requirements.
9. Pick a cleaning service that provides written guarantee of satisfaction. Businesses that take pride in their service will ensure you are completely satisfied and will guarantee that any problems you have are evaluated and taken care of quickly.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise know that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of expenses, documents, or other personal items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal info such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you reside in an affluent area and drive a high-end vehicle, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who fits in with your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is generally thought about a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and extremely unfair!
So now you have actually checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right house cleaners in Almonte, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your free time!