Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Bells Corners, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Bells Corners, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaners in Bells Corners, ON
How To Hire A Trusted House Cleaning Service
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, what is the best way to go about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of helpful hints that we hope will help you to attain this objective:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home need to be cleaned before picking a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business don’t provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal locals and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are responsible and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another house cleaners.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a free home examination. This generally involves having a representative visit your residence to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their price quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a business that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Select a company that offers one flat fee as opposed to a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to earn more money.
7. Avoid letting the ‘lowest price’ be your determining factor. If one service is substantially less expensive than others, there may be a reason why. Be wary of a deal that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like a truly bargain completely to discover what kind of service you’ll really be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to be aware of what you’re entering into prior to hiring them.
8. Ask exactly what kind of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have kids, animals, or allergic reactions, understanding what chemical agents the cleaners are using is essential. If the business refuses to tell you or if it uses cleaning agents with poisonous active ingredients, pick another service for your requirements.
9. Pick a cleaning company that supplies written guarantee of satisfaction. Businesses that take pride in their service will ensure you are completely satisfied and will insure that any problems you have are reviewed and taken care of promptly.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise be aware that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave stacks of bills, documents, or other personal items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal info such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end vehicle, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unreasonable!
So now you have actually checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right house cleaners in Bells Corners, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your leisure time!