Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Blackburn Hamlet, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Blackburn Hamlet, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaners in Blackburn Hamlet, ON
The Best Ways to Hire A Reliable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to set about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of practical hints that we hope will help you to achieve this goal:
1. Choose what locations of your home need to be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal citizens and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are accountable and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another house cleaners.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a free assessment. This normally involves having a representative come to your residence to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a business that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Pick a company that provides one flat fee as opposed to a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to collect more money.
7. Prevent letting the ‘cheapest price’ be your determining factor. If one service is considerably cheaper than others, there may be a good reason why. Watch out for a deal that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like a truly good deal completely to discover what type of service you’ll actually be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to know exactly what you’re getting into prior to hiring them.
8. Ask exactly what kind of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have kids, family pets, or allergic reactions, understanding what chemicals the cleaners are using is essential. If the business chooses not to tell you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with poisonous ingredients, select another service for your requirements.
9. Pick a cleaning service that supplies written guarantee of satisfaction. Businesses that take pride in their service will make sure you are happy and will insure that any problems you have are evaluated and taken care of promptly.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your needs are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, also know that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of bills, documents, or other personal items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should use a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual details such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you reside in an affluent area and drive a high-end vehicle, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is typically considered a unique job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unfair!
So now you’ve read the short article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the right house cleaners in Blackburn Hamlet, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your free time!