Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Carleton Place, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Carleton Place, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaners in Carleton Place, ON
The Best Ways to Employ A Trustworthy House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of helpful hints that we hope will help you to achieve this goal:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies do not offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Quite a few their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents take place during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal citizens and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are responsible and have not been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another house cleaners.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a complimentary home examination. This normally involves having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and offering you their price quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a company that is not willing to provide this service.
6. Choose a business that provides one flat fee instead of a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to earn more money.
7. Prevent letting the ‘lowest quotation’ be your determining factor. If one service is substantially less expensive than others, there may be a reason why. Be wary of a deal that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like an amazingly good deal completely to find out what sort of service you’ll really be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to be aware of what you’re entering into prior to committing.
8. Ask exactly what sort of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have children, pets, or allergies, knowing exactly what chemicals the cleaners are using is vital. If the company refuses to inform you or if it uses cleaning agents with poisonous components, pick another service for your needs.
9. Pick a cleaning service that provides written guarantee of complete satisfaction. Businesses that take pride in their service will make certain you are happy and will insure that any problems you have are examined and looked after quickly.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, also know that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other confidential items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should use a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual info such as phone number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end vehicle, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a unique job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any additional tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unjust!
So now you have actually read the short article, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the best house cleaners in Carleton Place, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your free time!