Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Clarence-Rockland, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Clarence-Rockland, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaners in Clarence-Rockland, ON
The Best Ways to Hire A Reliable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of helpful tips that we hope will assist you to accomplish this goal:
1. Decide what areas of your home should be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can build a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some business do not offer a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Quite a few their previous customers may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal citizens and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are responsible and have not been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another house cleaners.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a complimentary consultation. This typically includes having a representative visit your residence to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their quotation for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a business that is not prepared to offer this service.
6. Pick a business that provides one flat fee as opposed to a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to earn a bigger paycheck.
7. Avoid letting the ‘cheapest quote’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is significantly cheaper than others, there might be a reason why. Watch out for a deal that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a really bargain thoroughly to find out what sort of service you’ll really be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to be aware of what you’re getting into before hiring them.
8. Ask exactly what kind of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have kids, family pets, or allergic reactions, knowing what chemical agents the cleaners are using is essential. If the company refuses to tell you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with poisonous active ingredients, choose another service for your requirements.
9. Pick a cleaning company that offers written guarantee of complete satisfaction. Companies that take pride in their service will make certain you are happy and will guarantee that any problems you have are reviewed and taken care of immediately.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your needs are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, also be aware that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave stacks of expenses, papers, or other personal items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should use a security keypad, provide a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal info such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end car, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is normally considered a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unreasonable!
So now you have actually read the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the right house cleaners in Clarence-Rockland, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your leisure time!