Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Cumberland, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Cumberland, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaners in Cumberland, ON
The Best Ways to Employ A Reputable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few practical tips that we hope will assist you to attain this objective:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business don’t offer a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous customers may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal locals and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should pick another house cleaners.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a totally free home examination. This generally includes having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and giving you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a company that isn’t prepared to provide this service.
6. Select a company that provides one flat Make certain your needs are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, also know that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of expenses, papers, or other confidential items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to use a security keypad, provide a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal information such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you live in an affluent community and drive a high-end vehicle, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who fits in with your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have constraints on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is normally considered a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unjust!
So now you have actually read the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the right house cleaners in Cumberland, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!