Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Gloucester, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Gloucester, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaners in Gloucester, ON
How To Hire A Dependable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few valuable tips that we hope will help you to accomplish this goal:
1. Choose what locations of your home should be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more crucial for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some companies don’t provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Lots of their previous clients may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents take place during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal citizens and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are responsible and haven’t committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another house cleaners.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a free consultation. This usually includes having a representative come to your home to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be skeptical of a business that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Pick a company that provides one flat Make certain your needs are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, likewise be aware that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of bills, documents, or other confidential items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must use a security keypad, provide a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal info such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you live in an affluent area and drive a luxury car, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is normally considered a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unfair!
So now you have actually read the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the best house cleaners in Gloucester, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your downtime!