Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Kanata, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Kanata, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaners in Kanata, ON
How To Employ A Reputable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to employ a house cleaner, what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few useful hints that we hope will help you to attain this objective:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can build a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some companies don’t offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous customers might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal residents and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are responsible and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to pick another house cleaners.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a totally free consultation. This generally involves having a representative visit your home to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a company that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Choose a company that offers one flat fee instead of a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to collect more money.
7. Avoid letting the ‘cheapest quotation’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is substantially cheaper than others, there might be a good reason why. Be wary of an offer that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a really bargain thoroughly to discover exactly what kind of service you’ll actually be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to know exactly what you’re getting into before committing.
8. Ask what kind of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have children, family pets, or allergies, knowing exactly what chemical agents the cleaners are using is necessary. If the company refuses to tell you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with hazardous active ingredients, choose another service for your requirements.
9. Select a cleaning service that provides written guarantee of complete satisfaction. Companies that take pride in their service will ensure you are happy and will guarantee that any issues you have are reviewed and looked after quickly.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, also know that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of expenses, papers, or other confidential items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should utilize a security keypad, give a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal info such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury car, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a unique job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unreasonable!
So now you have actually read the post, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best house cleaners in Kanata, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your spare time!