Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Navan, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Navan, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaners in Navan, ON
How To Employ A Trusted House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to go about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few useful tips that we hope will help you to attain this goal:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can build a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some business don’t provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal citizens and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are accountable and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another house cleaners.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a totally free home examination. This usually involves having a representative visit your home to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their quotation for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a company that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Choose a business that offers one flat Make certain your needs are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, likewise know that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, papers, or other private items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must utilize a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual information such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you live in an affluent area and drive a luxury vehicle, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who can carry out your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is normally considered a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and extremely unfair!
So now you have actually checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the right house cleaners in Navan, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!