Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Nepean, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Nepean, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaners in Nepean, ON
The Best Ways to Work with A Trustworthy House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to go about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of valuable tips that we hope will help you to attain this objective:
1. Choose what locations of your home need to be cleaned before selecting a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are responsible and have not been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to pick another house cleaners.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a totally free consultation. This typically involves having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and providing you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a company that is not willing to offer this service.
6. Choose a company that offers one flat Ensure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise know that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other personal items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal information such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you reside in an affluent area and drive a high-end car, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who fits in with your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is normally considered a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unfair!
So now you’ve checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best house cleaners in Nepean, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your free time!