Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
New Edinburgh, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in New Edinburgh, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaners in New Edinburgh, ON
Ways to Employ A Trusted House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, what is the best way to go about finding a good one, then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of helpful tips that we hope will assist you to attain this objective:
1. Choose what areas of your home should be cleaned before picking a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some companies do not provide a full range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal residents and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are responsible and have not committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another house cleaners.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a complimentary home examination. This normally involves having a representative come to your home to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their quotation for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a business that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Choose a company that offers one flat fee instead of a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to collect a bigger paycheck.
7. Prevent letting the ‘lowest price’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is significantly less expensive than others, there might be a reason why. Watch out for an offer that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a really bargain thoroughly to find out exactly what kind of service you’ll actually be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to know exactly what you’re entering into prior to hiring them.
8. Ask what kind of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have kids, animals, or allergies, understanding what chemicals the cleaners are using is essential. If the business chooses not to inform you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with harmful active ingredients, pick another service for your needs.
9. Select a cleaning service that supplies written guarantee of satisfaction. Companies that take pride in their service will make sure you are happy and will insure that any issues you have are reviewed and looked after promptly.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, also be aware that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other private items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal details such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you live in an affluent area and drive a luxury car, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is generally considered a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and extremely unreasonable!
So now you’ve checked out the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the right house cleaners in New Edinburgh, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your free time!