Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Orleans, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Orleans, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaners in Orleans, ON
Ways to Employ A Trusted House Cleaning Service
Who wants to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, what is the best way to tackle finding a good one, then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few practical tips that we hope will help you to attain this goal:
1. Choose what locations of your home should be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business do not offer a full range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are responsible and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another house cleaners.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a complimentary assessment. This normally involves having a representative visit your residence to review the work to be done and offering you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a business that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Choose a business that offers one flat Ensure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise understand that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of bills, documents, or other confidential items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should use a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual information such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you reside in an affluent community and drive a high-end car, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully don’t understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any additional tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unjust!
So now you have actually read the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the best house cleaners in Orleans, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your leisure time!