Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Ottawa, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Ottawa, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaners in Ottawa, ON
The Best Ways to Work with A Trusted House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of helpful tips that we hope will help you to achieve this goal:
1. Choose exactly what locations of your home need to be cleaned before selecting a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some business don’t provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous clients might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are accountable and have not committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another house cleaners.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a free home examination. This typically involves having a representative visit your home to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a business that isn’t prepared to provide this service.
6. Select a company that provides one flat Make certain your requirements are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise know that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, papers, or other confidential items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should utilize a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual information such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you reside in an affluent area and drive a luxury car, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a unique job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unreasonable!
So now you’ve checked out the post, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the best house cleaners in Ottawa, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!