Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Richmond, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Richmond, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaners in Richmond, ON
The Best Ways to Hire A Trusted House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to go about finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few useful hints that we hope will assist you to accomplish this goal:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned before selecting a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies don’t provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal locals and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another house cleaners.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a complimentary assessment. This generally involves having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and giving you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be skeptical of a business that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Choose a company that provides one flat Make certain your requirements are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, likewise understand that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of expenses, documents, or other private items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to use a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual information such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end vehicle, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who can carry out your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is generally considered a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and extremely unfair!
So now you’ve read the short article, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the right house cleaners in Richmond, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your free time!