Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Rockliff Park, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Rockliff Park, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaners in Rockliff Park, ON
Ways to Hire A Reliable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to set about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of handy tips that we hope will help you to attain this goal:
1. Decide what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more crucial for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some business don’t provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Quite a few their previous customers may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal citizens and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are responsible and have not been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should pick another house cleaners.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a complimentary home examination. This usually involves having a representative visit your residence to review the work to be done and giving you their quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a company that is not prepared to provide this service.
6. Pick a business that offers one flat Make certain your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise be aware that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave stacks of bills, papers, or other confidential items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to use a security keypad, provide a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual info such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you live in an affluent community and drive a high-end automobile, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is usually considered a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unreasonable!
So now you’ve read the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best house cleaners in Rockliff Park, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!