Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Stittsville, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Stittsville, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaners in Stittsville, ON
The Best Ways to Hire A Reliable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to go about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few helpful hints that we hope will help you to achieve this goal:
1. Choose exactly what locations of your home should be cleaned before choosing a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies don’t provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal residents and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are responsible and have not been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another house cleaners.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a complimentary consultation. This generally involves having a representative visit your residence to review the work to be done and providing you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a business that is not prepared to offer this service.
6. Choose a business that provides one flat Make certain your requirements are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also be aware that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave stacks of bills, documents, or other confidential items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should use a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal details such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you live in an affluent community and drive a high-end vehicle, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is typically considered a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unjust!
So now you’ve checked out the short article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the best house cleaners in Stittsville, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your leisure time!