Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Almonte, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Almonte, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning company in Almonte, ON
Ways to Work with A Reputable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few valuable tips that we hope will help you to accomplish this objective:
1. Decide what areas of your home should be cleaned before picking a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t offer a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Quite a few their previous clients may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal locals and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are responsible and haven’t committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should pick another house cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a totally free consultation. This usually involves having a representative visit your home to evaluate the work to be done and providing you their quotation for the cleaning work to be done. Be skeptical of a company that is not willing to provide this service.
6. Select a company that provides one flat Make certain your requirements are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, also be aware that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave stacks of expenses, papers, or other confidential items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should use a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual details such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you reside in an affluent area and drive a luxury car, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is typically considered a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and extremely unjust!
So now you’ve checked out the post, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right house cleaning company in Almonte, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your free time!