Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Bells Corners, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Bells Corners, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning company in Bells Corners, ON
Ways to Work with A Trusted House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few handy hints that we hope will help you to accomplish this goal:
1. Choose what areas of your home should be cleaned before choosing a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business do not provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous clients may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are accountable and have not committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another house cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a totally free consultation. This typically includes having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and giving you their price quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a company that is not willing to provide this service.
6. Pick a business that provides one flat fee instead of a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to earn more money.
7. Avoid letting the ‘cheapest quote’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is considerably cheaper than others, there may be a reason why. Watch out for an offer that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a truly bargain completely to discover exactly what sort of service you’ll actually be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to understand exactly what you’re getting into before hiring them.
8. Ask what sort of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have children, animals, or allergies, knowing what chemicals the cleaners are using is essential. If the company refuses to inform you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with hazardous components, select another service for your requirements.
9. Choose a cleaning company that offers written guarantee of complete satisfaction. Companies that take pride in their service will make sure you are happy and will guarantee that any problems you have are evaluated and looked after quickly.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also be aware that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave piles of bills, papers, or other confidential items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must utilize a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual info such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you reside in an affluent community and drive a luxury vehicle, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who can carry out your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is normally considered a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unfair!
So now you’ve read the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the right house cleaning company in Bells Corners, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your spare time!