Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Carleton Place, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Carleton Place, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning company in Carleton Place, ON
How To Employ A Reliable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to go about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of useful hints that we hope will assist you to attain this objective:
1. Choose exactly what locations of your home need to be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some business don’t offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Quite a few their previous clients might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal residents and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are responsible and have not been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to pick another house cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a free assessment. This normally includes having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and offering you their quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a business that is not prepared to provide this service.
6. Select a company that provides one flat fee rather than a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to earn a bigger paycheck.
7. Prevent letting the ‘lowest price’ be your determining factor. If one service is significantly cheaper than others, there may be a good reason why. Be wary of a deal that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a really good deal thoroughly to learn exactly what sort of service you’ll actually be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to be aware of what you’re entering into prior to committing.
8. Ask exactly what type of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have kids, family pets, or allergic reactions, knowing what chemicals the cleaners are using is necessary. If the company refuses to tell you or if it uses cleaning agents with poisonous components, choose another service for your requirements.
9. Pick a cleaning service that supplies written guarantee of satisfaction. Businesses that take pride in their service will make certain you are completely satisfied and will guarantee that any concerns you have are evaluated and fixed promptly.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your needs are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise understand that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, papers, or other personal items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should use a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual info such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end vehicle, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have constraints on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unreasonable!
So now you have actually checked out the post, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best house cleaning company in Carleton Place, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your downtime!