Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Carp, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Carp, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning company in Carp, ON
How To Work with A Reputable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, what is the best method to go about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of useful tips that we hope will help you to accomplish this goal:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home need to be cleaned before selecting a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can construct a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some companies do not provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another house cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a complimentary assessment. This normally includes having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and offering you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a company that is not prepared to provide this service.
6. Choose a business that offers one flat Make certain your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also understand that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of bills, papers, or other private items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal info such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end car, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, quite a few do not clean windows. That is usually considered a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unfair!
So now you’ve checked out the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the best house cleaning company in Carp, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your downtime!