Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Clarence-Rockland, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Clarence-Rockland, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning company in Clarence-Rockland, ON
How To Hire A Dependable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to go about finding a good one, then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few useful hints that we hope will assist you to accomplish this objective:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t offer a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous clients might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are accountable and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another house cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a free home examination. This generally includes having a representative visit your residence to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a company that is not willing to provide this service.
6. Select a company that offers one flat Ensure your needs are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise know that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, papers, or other private items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal details such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you reside in an affluent community and drive a luxury car, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your needs.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is typically considered a unique job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unreasonable!
So now you’ve read the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the right house cleaning company in Clarence-Rockland, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your leisure time!