Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Cumberland, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Cumberland, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning company in Cumberland, ON
The Best Ways to Work with A Dependable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to employ a house cleaner, what is the best method to set about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of valuable hints that we hope will assist you to attain this objective:
1. Choose what locations of your home need to be cleaned before choosing a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies do not offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Quite a few their previous customers might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are accountable and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another house cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a totally free home examination. This usually involves having a representative visit your residence to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their quotation for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a business that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Pick a business that provides one flat Ensure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise be aware that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of bills, documents, or other confidential items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to utilize a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal details such as phone number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you live in an affluent area and drive a high-end vehicle, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who fits in with your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unfair!
So now you have actually checked out the article, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the right house cleaning company in Cumberland, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your leisure time!