Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Gloucester, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Gloucester, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning company in Gloucester, ON
The Best Ways to Work with A Dependable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of practical hints that we hope will help you to attain this goal:
1. Decide what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some business do not provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal citizens and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are accountable and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another house cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a complimentary home examination. This normally includes having a representative visit your home to evaluate the work to be done and providing you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a company that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Choose a business that offers one flat Make certain your requirements are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also be aware that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, documents, or other private items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should use a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual information such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you reside in an affluent community and drive a high-end car, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who can carry out your needs.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unreasonable!
So now you have actually checked out the post, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right house cleaning company in Gloucester, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!