Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Kanata, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Kanata, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning company in Kanata, ON
The Best Ways to Work with A Reputable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few helpful hints that we hope will help you to attain this goal:
1. Choose exactly what locations of your home need to be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some companies don’t provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous clients might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal citizens and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are responsible and have not been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another house cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a free consultation. This typically includes having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and giving you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a company that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Select a company that offers one flat Ensure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also be aware that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, papers, or other confidential items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to utilize a security keypad, give a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual info such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you live in an affluent area and drive a high-end vehicle, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who can carry out your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unfair!
So now you’ve checked out the article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right house cleaning company in Kanata, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your leisure time!