Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Navan, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Navan, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning company in Navan, ON
Ways to Employ A Dependable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few handy tips that we hope will assist you to attain this goal:
1. Choose what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies do not offer a full range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Quite a few their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal locals and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are accountable and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another house cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a free home examination. This typically includes having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and offering you their quotation for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a business that is not prepared to offer this service.
6. Pick a company that offers one flat fee rather than a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to collect more money.
7. Avoid letting the ‘lowest quote’ be your determining factor. If one service is considerably less expensive than others, there may be a reason why. Watch out for a deal that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a really good deal completely to learn what sort of service you’ll really be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to understand exactly what you’re getting into before committing.
8. Ask exactly what kind of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have kids, family pets, or allergies, knowing what chemicals the cleaners are using is essential. If the company chooses not to tell you or if it uses cleaning agents with harmful components, pick another service for your needs.
9. Select a cleaning service that provides written guarantee of satisfaction. Companies that take pride in their service will make certain you are completely satisfied and will insure that any concerns you have are reviewed and looked after promptly.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your needs are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also be aware that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave piles of expenses, papers, or other confidential items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal info such as phone number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end vehicle, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your needs.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, quite a few do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unreasonable!
So now you’ve checked out the article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right house cleaning company in Navan, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your leisure time!