Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Nepean, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Nepean, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning company in Nepean, ON
How To Employ A Dependable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few practical tips that we hope will help you to achieve this goal:
1. Choose what areas of your home need to be cleaned before choosing a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can construct a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some business do not provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous clients might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal locals and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are accountable and have not committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another house cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a totally free assessment. This generally involves having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and giving you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a business that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Pick a business that provides one flat Make certain your needs are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, also understand that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of bills, documents, or other confidential items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should utilize a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal information such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end automobile, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who can carry out your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, quite a few do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unreasonable!
So now you’ve read the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best house cleaning company in Nepean, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!