Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
New Edinburgh, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in New Edinburgh, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning company in New Edinburgh, ON
Ways to Work with A Trusted House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few practical hints that we hope will help you to attain this objective:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home need to be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more crucial for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business don’t offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents take place during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal locals and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are responsible and have not been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another house cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a totally free consultation. This typically includes having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and providing you their quotation for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a business that is not prepared to provide this service.
6. Pick a company that provides one flat Make certain your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise know that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of bills, papers, or other private items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to utilize a security keypad, give a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal info such as phone number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you live in an affluent area and drive a luxury car, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who fits in with your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unfair!
So now you have actually checked out the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the right house cleaning company in New Edinburgh, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!