Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Orleans, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Orleans, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning company in Orleans, ON
How To Hire A Reputable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few practical tips that we hope will help you to attain this objective:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned before choosing a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some companies don’t offer a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Lots of their previous customers may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents take place during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal locals and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are accountable and haven’t committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to pick another house cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a free home examination. This generally includes having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and offering you their quotation for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a company that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Pick a business that provides one flat Ensure your needs are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, likewise be aware that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of expenses, documents, or other personal items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to use a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal info such as phone number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you live in an affluent community and drive a luxury automobile, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who can carry out your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, quite a few do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unreasonable!
So now you have actually read the post, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right house cleaning company in Orleans, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your free time!