Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Ottawa, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Ottawa, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning company in Ottawa, ON
The Best Ways to Hire A Reputable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to go about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of helpful tips that we hope will help you to achieve this goal:
1. Decide what areas of your home need to be cleaned before selecting a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more crucial for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous clients may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal locals and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are responsible and have not committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another house cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a complimentary assessment. This typically involves having a representative visit your home to evaluate the work to be done and providing you their quotation for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a company that is not willing to offer this service.
6. Choose a business that provides one flat fee instead of a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to earn more money.
7. Prevent letting the ‘cheapest quotation’ be your determining factor. If one service is considerably less expensive than others, there might be a good reason why. Watch out for a deal that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a really good deal thoroughly to learn exactly what sort of service you’ll actually be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to understand exactly what you’re entering into before committing.
8. Ask exactly what kind of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have kids, family pets, or allergic reactions, knowing exactly what chemicals the cleaners are using is vital. If the business refuses to tell you or if it uses cleaning agents with hazardous active ingredients, pick another service for your needs.
9. Choose a cleaning company that offers written guarantee of complete satisfaction. Businesses that take pride in their service will make certain you are happy and will insure that any problems you have are evaluated and fixed immediately.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also be aware that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of bills, papers, or other personal items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should use a security keypad, give a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal info such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you reside in an affluent area and drive a high-end car, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is typically considered a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unreasonable!
So now you have actually checked out the post, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right house cleaning company in Ottawa, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your leisure time!