Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Richmond, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Richmond, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning company in Richmond, ON
The Best Ways to Work with A Reliable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few helpful tips that we hope will assist you to attain this objective:
1. Choose exactly what locations of your home should be cleaned before choosing a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more crucial for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business do not provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are accountable and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to pick another house cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a complimentary assessment. This normally involves having a representative visit your residence to review the work to be done and offering you their price quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a business that is not prepared to provide this service.
6. Choose a business that provides one flat fee as opposed to a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to earn a bigger paycheck.
7. Avoid letting the ‘cheapest price quote’ be your determining factor. If one service is substantially cheaper than others, there may be a reason why. Watch out for an offer that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like a truly bargain completely to learn what sort of service you’ll really be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to know exactly what you’re entering into before committing.
8. Ask what kind of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have kids, animals, or allergic reactions, understanding what chemical agents the cleaners are using is vital. If the business chooses not to inform you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with poisonous ingredients, select another service for your requirements.
9. Select a cleaning service that provides written guarantee of complete satisfaction. Businesses that take pride in their service will make sure you are happy and will guarantee that any issues you have are reviewed and fixed immediately.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, also know that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of bills, papers, or other personal items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should utilize a security keypad, give a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual details such as phone number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you live in an affluent community and drive a luxury automobile, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully don’t understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is usually considered a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unfair!
So now you’ve checked out the short article, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the best house cleaning company in Richmond, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your leisure time!