Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Rockliff Park, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Rockliff Park, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning company in Rockliff Park, ON
Ways to Work with A Reliable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of valuable hints that we hope will help you to accomplish this goal:
1. Choose what areas of your home should be cleaned before picking a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can build a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some companies don’t provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are responsible and have not committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should pick another house cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a totally free consultation. This usually involves having a representative come to your home to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a company that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Pick a business that provides one flat Ensure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also know that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, documents, or other confidential items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to utilize a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal details such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury automobile, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is generally thought about a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unfair!
So now you’ve checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right house cleaning company in Rockliff Park, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your leisure time!