Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Stittsville, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Stittsville, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning company in Stittsville, ON
The Best Ways to Hire A Dependable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to go about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few valuable tips that we hope will help you to attain this objective:
1. Choose what areas of your home should be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies do not provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Lots of their previous customers might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are responsible and have not committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another house cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a totally free home examination. This typically involves having a representative visit your home to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a business that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Select a business that provides one flat Make certain your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, also understand that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other confidential items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should utilize a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal info such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you reside in an affluent area and drive a luxury car, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unjust!
So now you have actually checked out the post, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best house cleaning company in Stittsville, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!