Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Almonte, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Almonte, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning service in Almonte, ON
The Best Ways to Work with A Trusted House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to employ a house cleaner, what is the best way to go about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of useful hints that we hope will help you to achieve this goal:
1. Choose what areas of your home should be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can construct a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some business do not provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Lots of their previous customers may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another house cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a totally free assessment. This normally involves having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and providing you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a company that is not prepared to offer this service.
6. Choose a business that offers one flat Ensure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise know that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of expenses, papers, or other private items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should use a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal details such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you reside in an affluent community and drive a high-end automobile, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who can carry out your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unfair!
So now you’ve read the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the best house cleaning service in Almonte, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!